At present, many students and their parents are concerned about the choice of where to continue their studies: in school or in college?
Making the right choice is important, as it can be crucial for the future. We offer you to consider in detail the pros and cons of college.Advantages:
- Â A chance to start an independent life and career, having mastered the profession in 3-4 years.
- Â It is easier to enroll in college than university, in which the conditions for competitive recruitment are complicated every year.
- There is no need for tutoring costs before admission, and some colleges have preparatory departments.
- Paying for specialty studies is several times cheaper than at universities.
- The graduate has specific experience: many colleges devote a lot of time to practice, including in enterprises. The College seeks to recruit its graduates.
- Â After graduating from college, you can enroll in a specialized higher education institution immediately for the course (two) above.
- A teen sooner or later will have to embark on the path of an independent life and take responsibility. In three years, they will be more adapted to life than their peers, who decided to go to university after school.
- Â In 3-4 years of education, the child will be able to understand their slopes and abilities, make their choice, and decide on further plans for the future.
Getting https://www.essays-writing-for-me.com a profession Children do not need to sit in a school for the last two years, which many by this time are pretty tired of. Instead of losing time, there is the opportunity to get a real profession. Secondary specialized education in colleges lasts 3-4 years, depending on the curriculum. In other years, they gain professional knowledge. Itâ€™s possible to understand if itâ€™s yours. In colleges, the http://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/pubs/dissertation/software_arch.htm form of training is close to the university format, and there is a lot of practical and laboratory classes, industrial practice. Communication with teachers is built differently: it is more of a partnership than submission, as in school. There are tutors of groups that monitor performance.
Disadvantages In a number of countries, foreign students are admitted to universities by the average grade of a school certificate, without exams, such as in Greece. The college score is equal to school, that is, after the exams, you can also enter a foreign university. However, there are disadvantages to the intense rhythm of work. Studying at college is always related to additional expenses in case if you https://essays-writing-for-me.com donâ€™t get the scholarship. That is why many college students admit that such education is but for everyone but for those whose only whose parents are ready to pay. Still, many students actually need to work to pay the college tuition, and such choice is difficult because they are young and need more entertainment to meet their needs for the flexibility of schedule to meet the work and life balance. Studying at college should harmonize the benefits that students obtain without losing relationships with friends and family. A college education is not for everyone because it is difficult to start to get an education from a very young age.